UK Visa

Imperial Visas FOR:    

  • 0203-627-4777

Imperial Visas is a private OISC registered company (F201100422) which is not the official government body and is not affiliated with it. We are a private company that offers comprehensive UK immigration solutions to private individuals and corporate clients. If you would like to prepare and submit your UK immigration application yourself you can do so by visiting the Official UKBA website.

Start Your Free Visa Assessment:



UK Visa

We manage a wide range of UK visa applications with the Home Office (UK Border Agency) & British Embassies globally. Our vastly experienced teams of OISC registered caseworkers are at the top of their field, assisting clients with a whole range of UK immigration applications. Whether it’s a straight-forward immigration application or a reapplication, due to an unfair Home Office/UK Embassy decision, we can help.


We are Registered at OISc Level 2 and are permitted to carry out following work:

  • applications to the Home Office, including human rights applications and concessionary or discretionary applications
  • applications for Humanitarian Protection
  • representing clients in correspondence with the Home Office and at Home Office interviews
  • representations to the Home Office in support of cases
  • drafting client statements, including asylum statements
  • submitting One-Stop Notices
  • lodging notices of appeal and statements of additional grounds
  • applications for temporary admission and Chief Immigration Officers bail
  • representations regarding on-going immigration casework to MPs
  • instructing a barrister or advocate for advice and to advise on drafting appropriate grounds of appeal (where permitted by the Bar Council).


We can help whatever your UK immigration issue/query. Contact us now.

Settlement & Family Visas

We have a team of Specialist UK immigration caseworkers providing UK visa services based on relationships or ancestry. Fiancé/Fiancée visas, Marriage/spouse visas, De facto/unmarried partner visas, Same-sex/civil partner visas, Family dependant visas, and UK Ancestry visas.

Spouse Visas - If you are an existing UK citizen, A Spouse visa allows your husband or wife to join you in the UK. We can help you in obtaining this visa.

Unmarried Partner Visas - For those who have lived with their (unmarried) UK partner for at least two years, they are applicable for a UK Unmarried Partner visa.

Civil Partner Visas - The Civil Partner visa is similar to the Spouse visa, however it applies to those in a same-sex relation who have formed a Civil Partnership with a UK Permanent Resident or a British/EU citizen.

Fiancé/Fiancée Visas - Fiancés/Fiancées with a UK partner, we provide Fiancé/Fiancée visa advice to help result in marrying your partner in the UK.

UK Ancestry Visas - Being based on British ancestry, UK Ancestry Visas are a UK visa immigration option.

UK Immigration Appeals - We can lodge notices of appeal and statements of additional grounds for our client's. If you seek representation at the Tribunal or Court we always refer your case to one of the best solicitors and barrister team.

UK Family Dependant Visas - This visa is for individuals that want their dependants to join them in the UK. We provide UK Family Dependency visa advice, and services.

Permanent Residence, British Citizenship

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)

Indefinite Leave to Remain, Permanent Residency, or Settlement assistance (UK ILR) from our team of leading UK immigration caseworkers.


Naturalisation is the starting block to becoming a British citizen.

British Citizenship

You can Gain British citizenship through the process of naturalisation as well as other forms of British nationality.

UK Passport

You may be eligible to make an application for a UK Passport- If you hold one of the various forms of British nationality. We can apply for a UK passport or renew your current one.

UK Work Permit and UK working visas

We provide assistance with the full range of employment visas including Tier 1 General Highly Skilled visas: which replaced the HSMP, and Tier 2 visas: the UK Work Permit replacement.

Tier 1 General Visas - Points Based System (PBS) visa replacement to the HSMP. The Tier 1 General visa replaced the HSMP (Highly Skilled Migrant Programme).

Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visas - For non-European Economic Area nationals who are internationally recognised as the world-leading talent in science and the arts, Tier 1 Exceptional Talent visas provide a route for entry to the UK. We are more than happy to assist you with any queries that you may have and explain the necessary steps involved with the process of your application.

Tier 2 General Visas - PBS - Tier 2 is specifically for skilled workers with a job offer, from a sponsored UK company. This replaced the UK Work Permit system and is only issued to UK-based employers employing foreign workers.

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer Visas - Intra-Company Transfer visas are for individuals who are transferring from overseas to a post in the UK within the same company to which they are currently employed with.

Tier 2 Sportsperson visas - Elite sportspersons and coaches must apply for a Tier 2 Sportsperson visa when seeking entry into the UK.

Tier 2 Ministers of Religion Visas - It may be necessary to apply for a Tier 2 Minister of Religion visa for those seeking to fulfil a job as a minister of a religion within the UK from overseas.

Sponsor Licence - To employ workers from outside of the European Economic Area, employers must obtain a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence.

Entertainers Work Permits & Visas -Entertainers will need to hold a UK entertainer visa if they have been invited to the UK to perform at specific events.

Domestic Worker Visas - To travel to the UK with your employer as a domestic worker, you will need to apply for a Domestic Worker Visa.

Business Visas

Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas - The Tier 1 Business Entrepreneur Visa UK points based visa, for individuals either starting a new business or with intentions in acquiring an existing business.

Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur- This type of visa is for graduates who have world class of innovative ideas or entrepreneurial skills and have been identified by UK higher education institutions. They can extend their stay to the UK after graduation to establish their business.

Tier 1 Entrepreneur for Post Study Work Visa holders-This category of visa is specifically for those who are currently in the UK under Post Study Work visa and have access to £50,000 to invest in a new or existing business.

Tier 1 Investor Visas - The UK Tier 1 Investor Visa is a points-based visa allowing a foreign national to immigrate to the UK to invest large amounts of capital.

UK Business Visitor Visas - The UK Business Visitor Visa can be issued to a business visitor for a temporary visit, and depending on the frequency of travel required, it can be issued anywhere from six months to five years.

European Immigration to the UK

As it stands today, the European Economic Area (EEA) includes thirty countries, but nationals of the old EEA and Switzerland are still automatically able to work in the UK without restriction. If you are currently a national of an A2 country and you wish to work or study, you must be issued with a Registration Certificate or Accession Worker Card before you commence either your work or studies after applying for permission.

Individuals who are EU nationals exercising treaty rights in the UK you may be able to bring your family to the UK. People who are married to, or in a civil partnership with an EU citizen are eligible to apply for an EEA Family Permit. Unmarried partners, fiancés, and fiancées also have entitlements. Applying for an EEA residence permit entitles EEA nationals and dependants of EEA nationals to the right of residence.

EEA Family Permit - An EEA Family Permit is a form of ‘entry clearance’ into the UK for non-EEA family members of an EEA national.

EEA Permanent Residence - EEA Permanent Residence confirms the right of permanent residence in the UK for EEA nationals and their non-EEA family members. Permanent residence is the last hurdle in becoming a British Citizen.

Work Permits for Bulgarians and Romanians - We can provide information and advice for Romanians & Bulgarians wanting to work in the UK.

Student Visas and other UK Immigration options

Tier 4 Student Visas - Tier 4 General student visas are for overseas students who wish to study in the UK, and have received an offer from a UK educational institution for a place to come and study. The same applies to the students who are currently in the UK and want to extend their visas.

Tier 4 Sponsor Licence - For education providers to teach students outside of the European Economic Area, they must hold a Tier 4 Sponsor Licence.

Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visas - The Youth Mobility Scheme was designed to enable foreign nationals of specific countries and age groups to gain entry clearance to live and work in the UK for a limited period of time.

UK Tourist/ Visitor Visas - For those travelling to the United Kingdom (UK) as a visitor, the UK Visas are for visiting family members, holidays, tourist & short term visits.


Contact our Advisers for expert advise on 0203 627 4777

Australia Family Visa

Speak to an Advisor

Let us represent you.

Australia Study Visa

Document Check

Applying yourself ? Let us check through your documents

Purchase Visa Check Lists

  • CALL US NOW : 0203-627-4777
  • Imperial Visas FOR:    
  • Like us on Facebook