How to Apply for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa ICT
In order to apply for a Tier 1 Exceptional Talent Visa (ICT) the applicant must go through a 2 stage process:
- Endorsement (£287) – you can apply for this either online or by post.
- Digital technology specialists will also need to apply for a Tech Nation Visa Scheme
- Apply for the visa i.e visa application (£287)
- You need to be endorsed as a leader (exceptional talent) or emerging leader (exceptional promise) in either: science, engineering, humanities, medicine, digital technology, the arts – in your case it would be digital technology.
- You would need an endorsement and to apply to the Tech Nation Visa Scheme
- Once you are endorsed you must submit an application to the Home Office.
Documents required for Tech Nation Visa Scheme:
- A short curriculum vitae
- Two letter of recommendation from two difference recognised experts familiar with your work
- Evidence of your talent I.e work profile, employment contract, current project profiles etc.
Documents required for endorsement:
- Same as Tech Nation Visa Scheme – must also print and supply answers given on the application to Tech Nation Visa Scheme.
Documents required for application:
- Passport of applicant
- Endorsement letter
- Tuberculosis test