UK Spouse Visa
In order to apply for a spouse visa from outside the UK, you must meet the following requirements:
- You both must be of the age of 18 or over.
- You must have both met and be legally married i.e. provide a marriage certificate.
- The UK sponsor must have sufficient accommodation for both.
- The UK sponsor must be earning £18,600 per year and should be able to prove this, in order to support his/herself and the spouse applying from outside the UK.
- Both parties must plan to live in the UK.
- The spouse outside the UK must obtain an English Test certificate at level A2.
The application process for most countries is completed online, the paper application forms for spouse visas are hardly used at present. The application is made on the Visa4UK website and the appointment is booked at the same time the application has been submitted.
If your require any assistance please contact us on 00442036274777.
DO NOT RISK IT!
This would be a waste of your time and money. Should the visa be refused, this would show on your immigration history and would affect any future applications.
WE GIVE FREE CONSULTATIONS.
You can use our contact form online.